Titanium Spark Plug Boot Protectors
High horsepower engine compartments are known for extreme heat that can put spark plug boots and wires at risk. With excessive heat generated from the exhaust manifold and headers the ignition system is vulnerable to the potential of burning, hardening and cracking of ignition wires and boots that could lead to arching, engine misfire and potential ignition system failure.
Titanium Protect-A-Boots, with LR technology, are engineered to handle extreme heat – up to 1800°F (983°C) providing the ultimate protection for today's high voltage ignition systems for many applications including automotive, marine and powersports and are available in either a two-pack or eight-pack.
The color and weave work together to give DEI's Titanium Protect-A-Boots a "cool" carbon fiber appearance that looks great under the hood – ideal for race, street, show cars and off road vehicles.
* Ultimate heat protection for spark plug boots
* Withstands heat up to 1800°F (983°C)
* Universal fit for most straight or angled boot
* 6" length available in 2 and 8 packs
* Constructed of lava rock for long lasting strength & durability
* Resistant to most abrasions, chemical & contaminants
* Cool carbon fiber look